Our Children’s ministry (Kidz Church) focuses on
helping kidz know praise honor and love God.
We share the love Jesus each week through:
- Kid friendly worship music
- Praying for specific needs and each other
- Encouraging friendships
- Engaging them in awesome Bible lessons
- Applying God’s word to kidz’ everyday life through weekly memory scripture
- Fun games, crafts and activities
Our goal is to make each child see how uniquely special they are while helping them develop their personal relationship with Jesus.
Our Kidz church is a safe caring environment where God’s love shines!
We have chosen Gospel Light as our curriculum because it shares in the New Life beliefs of:
- The Bible is the only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- There is only one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus, God’s son, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for our sins, was raised bodily, ascended to God’s right hand, and personally will come again.
- All have sinned and are guilty before God but all those who repent and believe in Jesus Christ are born again into eternal life and are called to spread the Gospel.
- When we accept Christ as our savior, we are empowered by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus will return and establish a new heaven and new earth.
Gospel Light curriculum builds from birth thru 5 th grade and is used in all grade levels at New Life.
Each of our two Kidz church classrooms, K-2 and 3-5 grades, learn the same lesson that is geared towards their specific age group. Each Sunday’s lesson is supported by “take home” papers that help reinforce continued learning and growth at home. Each child is given their own personal Adventure Bible to help them grow in their faith and are encouraged to bring it to Kidz Church with them each Sunday. To learn more about Gospel Light’s curriculum, visit their website at Gospelight.com.
Reward/Incentive Awards Program Every Sunday our children have the opportunity to earn stickers for attending church, bringing their Bibles and learning a memory verse. These stickers can then be exchanged for Bible Bucks, that the children can use to “shop” for special prizes. We have found this program to be a great motivator for the children to take ownership of their personal growth in Christ.
We are blessed with a wonderful staff of dedicated, caring teachers and assistants. All of our staff have a true desire to develop your child’s relationship with Christ and are committed to helping your child be the very best they can be. Our Kidz Church children are encouraged to see themselves as Jesus sees them; a beautiful child of God. To ensure the highest of standards for our staff, all teachers have completed background checks.